Your hotel in the centre of Reims
Reims and its activities
The Hôtel Cecyl offers you the chance to take advantage of a privileged location, allowing you to discover all the treasures of Reims.
Do not miss a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage sites:
- Notre-Dame Cathedral, where most of the Kings of France were crowned. Dating from the 13th century, this Gothic building is outstanding for its architecture and sculptures, including the famous Smiling Angel.
- Tau Palace, the former residence of the Bishops of Reims. Today, it is home to the Musée de l’Œuvre Notre-Dame.
- Saint-Rémi Basilica, built to conserve the relics of the Bishop who baptised Clovis in 498. In the former royal abbey, it is also possible to visit the Museum Saint-Rémi which retraces the history of Reims.
A visit to Reims Museum of Fine Arts is a must in order to enjoy the works presented at the Hôtel Cecyl.
Also, take advantage of your stay at the Hôtel Cecyl to escape along the Champagne routes, savour a glass of the Kings' wine, visit estates and wineries. Many leading champagne makers also have a winery in Reims itself. The perfect opportunity to discover some exceptional Champagnes.
The Hôtel Cecyl ... a unique location in the heart of Reims. Ideally located, our establishment is a short walk from Reims-Centre TGV train station, 500 metres from the conference centre and 200 metres from Notre Dame Cathedral. The hotel is next to Buirette public car park.
From Paris, take the A4 to Charenton-le-Pont. Follow the A4 towards Boulevard Louis Roederer in Reims. Take exit 23-Reims-Centre and leave the A344. Continue along Boulevard Louis Roederer and proceed to Rue Buirette.
From Lille, take the A25. Follow the A1 and A26/E17 towards Boulevard Louis Roederer in Reims Take exit 23-Reims-Centre and leave the A344. Continue along Boulevard Louis Roederer and proceed to Rue Buirette.
From Troyes, take the D610 to La Chapelle-Saint-Luc. Exit via Avenue Chomedey de Maisonneuve and Rue Pénétrante Nord. Continue on the D610 towards Lavau. Take the exit towards Feuges/Arcis-sur-Aube/Pont-Sainte-Marie/Lavau and leave the D610. Take the A26 to Charmont-sous-Barbuise and leave the D677 and D15. Follow the A26 and A4/E17/E50 towards Boulevard Louis Roederer in Reims. Take exit 23 and leave the A344. Continue along Boulevard Louis Roederer and proceed to Rue Buirette.
- Latitude: 49.254914512
- Longitude: 4.025932000000012
- Reims-Centre TGV train station
- Champagne-Ardenne TGV train station (about 15 minutes by taxi)
- Gare de l’Est – Paris (45 minutes by TGV high-speed train)
- Paris Vatry airport (about 1 hour by taxi): www.vatry.com
- Charles-De-Gaulle airport (about 1:30 mins by taxi): www.aeroportsdeparis.fr
- Orly airport (about 02:10 mins by taxi)
- Brussels Charleroi airport (about 02:30 mins by taxi)
Main towns nearby
|Epernay||28 km||Nancy||244 km|
|Troyes||125 km||Brussels (Belgium)||275 km|
|Paris||143 km||Dijon||298 km|
|Metz||189 km||Strasbourg||346 km|
|Auxerre||203 km||Cologne (Germany)||371 km|
|Lille||204 km||Amsterdam (Netherlands)||481 km|